Pasadena City College Spring Dance Concert


My old school is celebrating the Spring with their very own dance concert. If you are in the L.A. or Pasadena area, I invite you to see these pieces. My dance teacher from Pasadena City College, Mrs. Cheryl Banks-Smith writes:

                   Hello Friends and Family, 

                   The Dance Department at Pasadena City College will be performing our Spring Dance  
                  concert, titled, Homage - Memories, Inspirations, Tributes Friday and Saturday, April 19th 
                  and 20th at 8:00pm and Sunday, April 21st at 3:00pm in Sexson Auditorium. The concert 
                 features a collection of original choreography by student and faculty and honors and 
                acknowledges the people and ideas that inspire us to create and follow our dreams. We hope 
                 that you can join us and share in the inspiration. But if not, please send us your good cheer 
                 and energy for 3 uplifting performances! Thanks for your support.

                 Bright Moments and Warm Thoughts,  
                 Cheryl

The show sounds incredible, and I wish I could sneak away from work to go see it. Oh, the pains of living in Northern California when you have an artistic community in Southern California. I urge you to go if you are in the area. There's a lot of raw talent just waiting to be discovered at PCC. Once upon a time, I was one of them. I am so glad the department is still thriving and creating new and inspiring work. Hey PCC! I send you good cheer and energy all the way from Berkeley.

xoxo,
Rosa

Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/330437323740523/?fref=ts


Comments