DONATE TO: Sweet Nothings, a short film by Valerian Zamel

My dearest friend and fellow Inner-City Filmmaker artist, Valerian Zamel, is raising money for an short film he is working on. I have enjoyed Valerian's work for over five years now, and would like for you to be included as part of his audience. The best way to describe what I feel when I see Valerian's work is to compare it with a punch to the face that makes you laugh; there's blood, humor, and you get an eerie gratifying feeling. I've never been punched in the face, mind you, it's a figure of speech. Still, I am always in awe of his style and design. If you are interested in donating to this wonderful project then click here to check out the campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sweet-nothings-short-film. He is a great artist with a precise vision. Give what you can because this gentleman is going far!


His message: 

Hello, 

My name is Valerian Zamel, and I'm the writer/director of this short film, Sweet Nothings
Sweet Nothings is a short I wrote a few months ago, and my crew and I were ready to get right into
 production, when the company I worked for went bankrupt, and I was laid off. Since I was going to
 fully fund the film myself, getting laid off put everything ON HOLD for us. 

My crew and I have done the research, we've done the camera tests, we even have our locations
 locked, we just need a little money to cover the production itself. 

This is why I am turning to you for help. For the low budget of $1,750 we can get this film going, 
I believe Sweet Nothings will be a VERY interesting and entertaining film.

Many Thanks, 
Valerian Zamel  

Click here to check out some of Valerian's work on YouTube!
Campaign: http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/sweet-nothings-short-film

Comments