IMS REUNION in ONE WEEK!

Park City, Utah - Summer 2013
The alley near the Egyptian Theater

I have one week before I fly off to Salt Lake City, Utah again for my third session with Integrated Movement Studies. I can't wait to reunite with my fellow summer Labanites, and also meet a couple of new participants into our group--new to us but old friends of the IMS family. We've all been using Laban Movement Analysis and Bartenieff Fundamentals during this first interim and working it into our fields. From October 12th-19th we will be sharing our work and our experiences. I am looking forward to sharing my accomplishments and struggles, as well as deepening my understanding of LMA/BF work. Once again, I am getting the jitters from all the excitement. I look forward to the cooler weather in Utah, and finding ways to extend my research of Pieces of Her into the work. Cheers to new adventures and finding art and compassion in everything we do.


Comments