Writing Furiously & Loving my Time in Perú


Hi there planet. I am visiting family in Perú and finishing up my final writing project for the Integrated Movement Studies Intensive Summer Program. I will be in Perú until December 22nd, and then I fly to Salvador Brazil for a video/dance/art adventure with Amara Tabor-Smith and Robyn Taylor. I hope you are all enjoying your holiday season and spending time with your family. One of my aunties has left this world, and another auntie has a new baby. My family has melted together in a mush of love from the shores of Callao in Lima, to the glistening lights of California, and finally to the corners of Istanbul, Turkey. We are all united. I am exhausted with work, but constantly reminded that family is important. This is specially true with my family in Perú, who I don't see everyday. I love them so much, and this trip has been inspiring. I wish you all a joyous holiday season and a happy new year! Above is an image of a beach called La Punta in Perú. Tonight was a beautiful misty night with a full moon. There's lots of changes coming, and I can't wait to see what life has in store for us all.

Comments