"My Sisters" by Andrew Cervantes @ Teatro Frida Kahlo Theater's 10 Minute Play Festival in DTLA (Jan 26-28)



Hey folks! I am currently involved with another incredible project that is also on it's last weekend of performance. It's the 10 Minute Theater Festival at Teatro Frida Kahlo Theater. I co-directed a beautiful piece written by Andrew Cervantes titled "My Sisters," which deals with three siblings dealings with a sick grandmother, whom they decided to take care of at home. It's a really touching piece with incredible talents: Graciela Campos, Christopher Carrillo, and Sujey Gonzalez. Their performance along with the other short plays in the festival will take you on a trip! There is comedy, drama, music, clown, violence, and sisterhood stories for the soul. Do not miss out! This is the last weekend of performances. It has been an incredible journey, and an honor to be part of the of the "My Sisters" team. Our actors are phenomenal, and my co-director/writer - a wonderful partner to work with. I look forward to seeing the future of these talented individuals flourish in the days, weeks, and years to come. Congratulations to everyone involved in the festival. It's an honor to be part of such a rich and vibrant theater community in Los Angeles. I look forward to reconnecting soon!

Call for reservations: 213-382-8133
Tickets for sale at the door: $10
Website: fridakahlotheater.org/10-minute-theater-festival 




Comments