"Conjure", A Comedic, Magic, Burlesque Night - March 24, 2018 @ Atwater Village Theatre



Urban Theatre Movement is having it's second fundraiser for the upcoming Urban Legends: Circus Sans Politique one acts play festival. For the first time, my short play "GUYS," which I wrote as an undergrad at UC Berkeley, will be performed to a live audience. I am a bit nervous, but mostly excited. This fundraiser will help put our one acts up on stage, and we need your help to get us there. You are guaranteed to have a good time as I have some really cool friends featured for the night. Henry Alexander Kelly, Jean Luc Monet the silly puppet, DJ Wali, Maia Villa, and more amazing people. Get your tickets at https://utmcomedynight.bpt.me today! $15 online, $20 at the door. This event will take place on Saturday, March 24, 2018 at 8:00pm. 

We hope to see you there for some fun, funny, and funky times! 



Comments