ON THE SAME PAGE Welcome Video complete!

A couple of weeks ago I posted about On the Same Page, a program on campus that welcomes new students with a campus theme every year. I was hired by Alix Schwartz to do a short interview video with faculty and prior OTSP student participants and it is now ready for viewing! It has been so much fun getting to know the instructors in the Computer Science department and the students who have gone through the program. I feel inspired to get my hands on some computer sciences courses myself now.

Check out the video below, and visit onthesamepage.berkeley.edu for more information on the theme The Dawn of the Computer Age, the author George Dyson, and his book Turing's Cathedral.



On the Same Page: http://computerage-onthesamepage.berkeley.edu


Comments